Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pain in the neck




The last week or so at various points, doing various activities, or no activity at all. I have gone to move my neck, with no sort of sudden movement or anything and my neck has just tweaked out on me. Its like a sharp pain, followed by a more dull roar. It then extends into a full on headache. Now a person can only take so much tylenol or ibuprofen.
I do not have insurance, so getting checked out is not an option for me at this point. But I am thinking that recent stress is a big factor in this neck stuff.
I'm just not quite sure what to do about it. The stress is not going to decrease any time soon, until I am settled in Nevada, in an apartment and I've taken care of everything I need to take care of. This saturday is going to be chalk full of photo copying, running around and making various purchases of the camping variety.
I found a guy who is going to sell me an army issue sleeping bag for $2 and a woman who is going to sell me a sleeping pad for $15. That narrows my expenses down.

Still left, are two pairs of carharts (which I will be reimbursed for) and a pair of good work boots (which a friend out here says she has a pair I can have, and they should fit me. TImberlands) I also still have to buy my bus ticket there.

So I am there, its just taking some time to get there.


I need to stress less and maybe my neck/head problems would go away?



Also, I need to love myself a little better. Take care of myself a little more.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter