Monday, May 18, 2009

Hes so sweet he gives me a toothache



But really I do have a toothache. Its been there for a bit now. I broke a filling a while back and my left bottom wisdom tooth is acting up. So I called around today and hopefully will have it taken care of soon. There are a few places in town that do a sliding scale. Considering I don't have insurance right now It would be really hard to pay for a filling. But I also can get my teeth cleaned.

My previous dentist, whom I had to get a tooth pulled with was a bad experience all together. My first visit, I showed up on time and waited to be seen for forty-five minutes. Then, I waited another 45 minutes after they took x-rays to hear that they weren't actually going to give me a cleaning there because my gums were too weak.

So the next appointment I had scheduled happened to be on a day where the entire town lost power because of an ice storm. But I called and they said it was still on. I drove all the way out there and sure enough they were closed.

Finally when I got my tooth pulled it was a terrifying experience and they weren't so great at the comforting.

So now I hope to find a nicer, more efficient dentist office.

But, all of this mouth stuff has really given me a kick in the butt to take better care of my teeth. I was never really raised to take much care of my teeth, it wasn't harped on us, and we didn't have dental insurance either so I had a lot of cavities.

Now my teeth are better than ever, but I'm stll having this pain...

but eventually I can have a smile like his

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter